I finished the red the is similar to the blue one I showed you a little while ago. It’s dry now but I have to add a button to keep the side up. I made the curly ends very long so I think I will have to tack them inside the brim.
I also reshaped a couple of hats. I made them a while ago and lots of people have tried them on and they never look good so it was time to reshape them.
This is the first one:
I took the buttons off and released the pleats. Then I wet it down and cut strips into it. then folded and wove them together.
To me the folded up portion it was to big so I trimmed it down. I still have to trim the ends.
The second is a green one that was similar. Sorry I don’t have a…
View original post 47 more words